Our tech stack
- Backend: C#, .NET 5
- Database: MS SQL, PostgreSQL
- Testing: Unit tests, Automation test team
- Deployment: Kubernetes, Docker, BitBucket Pipelines
- Cloud environment: GCP, Openstack, Microsoft Azure
Our applications are used to process large data, provide various insights, allow for their comparison, graphical presentation and eventual editing.
What is in store for you?
What will be part of your work?
- Create new database solutions according to analyst requirements and validate the results of data models
- Optimize database query performance, provide data integration and connect LOGEX products to the DataWarehouse
- Work with senior database engineers, webmasters and analysts on new features that will enhance our current analytics tools
- All development is in line with the SCRUM methodology
- We work with colleagues from our offices in Amsterdam, Deventer and London on all stages of the cycle
Why to join us?
You can read about our benefits by scrolling down a bit and what our atmosphere is like one step earlier.
But what do the boys and girls say?
Who are you?
What do you need to know?
- You understand databases, ideally MS SQL, but it can also be other relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL) - basic commands in SQL are not a problem for you
- You already have some software development experience
- You know how to work with GIT or would like to learn
What should you be like to feel comfortable with our team?
- You're comfortable working in a small team, but you can do it independently
- You're communicative and have no problem agreeing to requests
- You can speak English with colleagues from the Netherlands, England or Scandinavian countries
- Proactive, detail-oriented and a problem solver focused on results
- Ability to support long-term goals
- A willingness to be a support to more junior colleagues in the future
Who will you meet at the interview?
After a full day of sitting, you need a good stretch.
Because coffee makes it possible and everyone likes sweet treats.
Retirement is still a long way off, but we need to think ahead.
There's a time when we all like to be in the office together, but whether you sleep in or get in early is totally up to you.
Are you expecting a parcel delivery or simply not feeling well? Stay at home!
English language lessons
The Dutch don't speak Czech and we don't speak Dutch, so we have to practice our English to understand each other.
5 weeks of holiday
Sometimes we all need to relax, some of us at the beach, others while doing extreme sports.
Education is not free, so in addition to sharing knowledge, we will pay for external training.
The best way to chill after lunch is to play foosball, pong or Kronor.
Are you not feeling well or do you have a headache after a party? Stay at home and relax! You have 3 sick days every year.
Calming the mind and the body in these fast-paced times is important. We have yoga classes with our own teacher every Tuesday.
How is recruitment done?
Assuming it's not just a foosball challenge, there are a few steps we'll take to see if we're a good fit and if it's a job you'll enjoy.
There will be up to 3 test phases, which may seem like a lot before you start working for us, well, on the other hand we believe it's better to try things out properly before you sign up for anything.
Are you interested in what recruitment looks like?
We will first call to see if our mutual expectations are comparable.
For some positions, you have to complete a task first to make sure you have it at your fingertips.
What kind of recruiting would it be if there was no personal interview. You will meet potential colleagues and can soak up the atmosphere of the office.
If you make it this far, we'll offer you a chance to be part of the team. If mutual sympathies and expectations are confirmed - welcome aboard LOGEX.