Principles of personal and other data protection
In this text you will learn which of your personal data we need to know and collect.
If you provide us with personal data, we will use them in accordance with all applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). The data will be securely stored and only those who need to know will be given access.
What data will be collected
If you apply for a position at LOGEX, in person or otherwise, we will save your CV with all the information it contains as well as personal information in your application or other documents sent or forwarded to us - whether by email, the contact form on workwithLOGEX.com. Particularly contact information - such as name, address, date of birth, email address and telephone number are of our interest. Essential to us is also information enabling the evaluation of your application and selection process. Such is, for example, information about your education, professional qualifications and professional experience. How will be collected data used and for what purposes
We will use your personal data solely for the recruitment process, mainly for assessing your application, conducting interviews, etc. If you get the job and we are both interested in concluding an employment contract, we will then use the data to prepare the contract.
We need your personal data in order to prepare and conclude an employment contract with you (see Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR). You are not legally obliged to provide us with this data, however, under such circumstances you cannot apply for a position at LOGEX.
Potential LOGEX employee database
If you give us your explicit consent, we will keep your personal data in our potential employee database. And as soon as we have a vacancy suitable for you, we will get back to you.
Our personal data processing is based on your consent within the principles of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. We will only use the data for the duration of your consent. You can easily withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
You have no legal obligation to provide us with personal information. However, we will not be able to have you in the database and thus offer you a job position in return.
Your GDPR rights
As a data subject, you have all the rights under the GDPR, in particular:
- the right to obtain confirmation from LOGEX Solution Center s.r.o. as to whether your personal data is being processed. And if so, access to personal data and other information under Article 15 of the GDPR, such as the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom we have disclosed or will disclose personal data
- the right to have inaccuracies in your personal data corrected pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR
- the right to secure the erasure of personal data under the conditions set out in Article 17 of the GDPR. For example, if the personal data is no longer necessary for us in connection with the purposes for which we collected or processed it
- the right to obtain restriction of processing under the conditions set out in Article 18 of the GDPR, e.g. if you question the accuracy of the personal data processed;
- the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and to transfer that data to another controller, without hindrance, in the circumstances set out in Article 20 of the GDPR
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests (within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) or to the processing of such data for direct marketing purposes pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org