Our tech stack
- Backend: C#, .NET 7
- Database: MS SQL, PostgreSQL
- Testing: Unit tests, Automation test team
- Deployment: Kubernetes, Docker, BitBucket Pipelines
- Cloud environment: GCP, Openstack, Microsoft Azure
Our applications are used to process large data, provide various insights, allow for their comparison, graphical presentation and eventual editing.
What is in store for you?
The Group Data and Analytics team provides cutting-edge data and analytics tools that are utilized by our teams across eight countries to process and analyse all sorts of healthcare data in large volumes. The data and analytics platform enables healthcare organizations to optimize patient care, drive operational efficiency, and make informed decisions based on data-driven insights.
What is FHIR? (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources ) standard defines how healthcare information can be exchanged between different computer systems regardless of how it is stored in those systems.
You will take part in building and improving our (FHIR-based) data platform, this includes:
- Be part of our data engineering team, that focusses on implementing FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) as main data exchange standard and as internal backbone for our infrastructure.
- Build products to exchange and process sensitive healthcare data, automatically and on a high frequency.
- Design and develop enhancements, updates and changes for data processing pipelines, repositories, and models for structured/unstructured data.
- Collaborate with product owners, architects, and other data engineers on data analytics projects and support them with data-related technical issues.
- Drive innovation and identify, design, and implement internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure.
- Responsible to co-create the technical vision within your area of responsibility (in close collaboration with your team and senior colleagues from other teams) and implement in and with the team.
- Working alongside your team, acting as owner and specialist of critical data processing steps and/or product features from data engineering perspective, ensuring smooth cooperation with other teams.
- Coaching your colleagues in the data engineering team, to help them improving their capability to continuously enhance the quality of their work (e.g. programming & process knowledge, cooperation with teams).
Why to join us?
You can read about our benefits by scrolling down a bit and what our atmosphere is like one step earlier.
But what do the boys and girls say?
Who are you?
- a “ready-made” data-engineer with at least 5 years of experience,
- deep experience with programming and coding in Python (experience with SQL and/or FHIR is a plus),
- knowledge of developing automated data engineering solutions in a cloud-computing context (Docker, Kubernetes), understanding the infrastructure and deployments,
- willing to master yourself in FHIR and its concepts: interoperability, FHIR (JSON) Rest API, Resources, Profiles (when you are already mastered, it is even better preferred),
- English language and as a super plus basic understanding of Dutch ;-) .
Preferably you have experience:
- with working in an agile methodology (scrum or Kanban) and in using Jira and GIT,
- within the healthcare standardization and interoperability field.
Who will you meet at the interview?
After a full day of sitting, you need a good stretch.
Because coffee makes it possible and everyone likes sweet treats.
Retirement is still a long way off, but we need to think ahead.
There's a time when we all like to be in the office together, but whether you sleep in or get in early is totally up to you.
Are you expecting a parcel delivery or simply not feeling well? Stay at home!
English language lessons
The Dutch don't speak Czech and we don't speak Dutch, so we have to practice our English to understand each other.
5 weeks of holiday
Sometimes we all need to relax, some of us at the beach, others while doing extreme sports.
Education is not free, so in addition to sharing knowledge, we will pay for external training.
The best way to chill after lunch is to play foosball, pong or Kronor.
Are you not feeling well or do you have a headache after a party? Stay at home and relax! You have 3 sick days every year.
Calming the mind and the body in these fast-paced times is important. We have yoga classes with our own teacher every Tuesday.
How is recruitment done?
Assuming it's not just a foosball challenge, there are a few steps we'll take to see if we're a good fit and if it's a job you'll enjoy.
There will be up to 3 test phases, which may seem like a lot before you start working for us, well, on the other hand we believe it's better to try things out properly before you sign up for anything.
Are you interested in what recruitment looks like?
We will first call to see if our mutual expectations are comparable.
For some positions, you have to complete a task first to make sure you have it at your fingertips.
What kind of recruiting would it be if there was no personal interview. You will meet potential colleagues and can soak up the atmosphere of the office.
If you make it this far, we'll offer you a chance to be part of the team. If mutual sympathies and expectations are confirmed - welcome aboard LOGEX.