Our tech stack
- Backend: C#, .NET 7
- Database: MS SQL, PostgreSQL
- Testing: Unit tests, Automation test team
- Deployment: Kubernetes, Docker, BitBucket Pipelines
- Cloud environment: GCP, Openstack, Microsoft Azure
Our applications are used to process large data, provide various insights, allow for their comparison, graphical presentation and eventual editing.
What is in store for you?
Be part of our data engineering and software engineering team.
- Integrating multiple products & tools
- Build and maintain products to process sensitive healthcare data, automatically and on a high frequency.
- Design and develop enhancements and new features for our existing data processing and distribution pipeline in Pentaho. This pipeline is used for processing and distribution of data in accordance with GDPR regulations for internal and external clients
- Be part of successful migration from current Pentaho pipelines to new solution
- Expand our data platform by adding new pipelines and integrate them with the data processing framework
- Participate in internal projects to guarantee the quality of our data collection (validation / monitoring)
- Standardize healthcare data exchange, using international standards and state-of-the-art technology
- Collaborate with product owners, architects, and other developers on related projects and support them with data-related technical issues
- Applying and setting software engineering best practices, such as version control, testing and continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Write and produce technical documentation
Why to join us?
You can read about our benefits by scrolling down a bit and what our atmosphere is like one step earlier.
But what do the boys and girls say?
Who are you?
What you should know:
- Min. 2 years of experience as a data engineer or developer focused on data processing.
- Fluent in English, as half of the team is in Netherlands
- Experience with Python
- Working experience with databases such as PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL. SQL scripting is must
- Experience with command-line interfaces (like bash/powershell etc…) for efficient data manipulation, and workflow automation.
- Experience with data integration & ETL tools (frameworks, pipelines, processes)
- Have a proactive attitude, and you work accurately.
Good to also know:
- Working experience with Cloud environments such as GCP, Azure or AWS
- Familiarity with Docker/K8s containerization technology
- Experience with pulling data from standardized data structures/protocols
- Experience with Java and/or Pentaho (or Apache Hop) development is a plus
What should you be like to feel comfortable with our team?
- You're comfortable working in a small team, but you can do it independently
- Responsibility and the ability to take on part of a project in the future shouldn't be a problem for you
- You're communicative and have no problem agreeing to requests
- You can speak English with colleagues from the Netherlands, England or Scandinavian countries
Who will you meet at the interview?
After a full day of sitting, you need a good stretch.
Because coffee makes it possible and everyone likes sweet treats.
Retirement is still a long way off, but we need to think ahead.
There's a time when we all like to be in the office together, but whether you sleep in or get in early is totally up to you.
Are you expecting a parcel delivery or simply not feeling well? Stay at home!
English language lessons
The Dutch don't speak Czech and we don't speak Dutch, so we have to practice our English to understand each other.
5 weeks of holiday
Sometimes we all need to relax, some of us at the beach, others while doing extreme sports.
Education is not free, so in addition to sharing knowledge, we will pay for external training.
The best way to chill after lunch is to play foosball, pong or Kronor.
Are you not feeling well or do you have a headache after a party? Stay at home and relax! You have 3 sick days every year.
Sitting whole day hurts your body? Stretch your back and calm your mind in yoga corner.
How is recruitment done?
Assuming it's not just a foosball challenge, there are a few steps we'll take to see if we're a good fit and if it's a job you'll enjoy.
There will be up to 3 test phases, which may seem like a lot before you start working for us, well, on the other hand we believe it's better to try things out properly before you sign up for anything.
Are you interested in what recruitment looks like?
We will first call to see if our mutual expectations are comparable.
What kind of recruiting would it be if there was no personal interview. You will meet potential colleagues and can soak up the atmosphere of the office.
If you make it this far, we'll offer you a chance to be part of the team. If mutual sympathies and expectations are confirmed - welcome aboard LOGEX.