Our tech stack
- Backend: C#, .NET 7
- Database: MS SQL, PostgreSQL
- Testing: Unit tests, Automation test team
- Deployment: Kubernetes, Docker, BitBucket Pipelines
- Cloud environment: GCP, Openstack, Microsoft Azure
Our applications are used to process large data, provide various insights, allow for their comparison, graphical presentation and eventual editing.
What is in store for you?
You will be part of the Group Data Analytics team, which focuses on building tools for data processing, forming the foundation for the tools that help doctors and hospitals make better decisions.
We are currently building a completely new Data Platform 2.0, which involves many interesting problems that we aim to solve using modern technologies.
What will be part of your work?
- Developing frontend applications for new products and new functionalities of current products using the Angular framework (we always strive to use the latest version)
- Creating visualizations of analyzed data for modern browsers (Internet Explorer is a thing of the past)
- Collaborating with the backend team in Brno and the product team based in the Netherlands
- Working with other frontend developers through code reviews and sharing technological and product know-how
- Code testing using Unit tests
- Contributing to a shared codebase with common design and functionality
- On some projects, we work as full-stack developers, so there is an opportunity to learn something on the backend too (C#/.NET)
Why to join us?
You can read about our benefits by scrolling down a bit and what our atmosphere is like one step earlier.
But what do the boys and girls say?
Who are you?
What should you be able to do?
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus, but if you don't know it, it's okay; the main thing is a willingness to learn
- Extra points for Unit testing, REST API, or D3.JS, but not a requirement
What should you be like to feel comfortable with our team?
- You're comfortable working in a small team, but you can do it independently
- Responsibility and the ability to take on part of a project in the future shouldn't be a problem for you
- You're communicative and have no problem agreeing to requests
- You can speak English with colleagues from the Netherlands, England or Scandinavian countries
Who will you meet at the interview?
After a full day of sitting, you need a good stretch.
Because coffee makes it possible and everyone likes sweet treats.
Retirement is still a long way off, but we need to think ahead.
There's a time when we all like to be in the office together, but whether you sleep in or get in early is totally up to you.
Are you expecting a parcel delivery or simply not feeling well? Stay at home!
English language lessons
The Dutch don't speak Czech and we don't speak Dutch, so we have to practice our English to understand each other.
5 weeks of holiday
Sometimes we all need to relax, some of us at the beach, others while doing extreme sports.
Education is not free, so in addition to sharing knowledge, we will pay for external training.
The best way to chill after lunch is to play foosball, pong or Kronor.
Are you not feeling well or do you have a headache after a party? Stay at home and relax! You have 3 sick days every year.
Sitting whole day hurts your body? Stretch your back and calm your mind in yoga corner.
How is recruitment done?
Assuming it's not just a foosball challenge, there are a few steps we'll take to see if we're a good fit and if it's a job you'll enjoy.
There will be up to 3 test phases, which may seem like a lot before you start working for us, well, on the other hand we believe it's better to try things out properly before you sign up for anything.
Are you interested in what recruitment looks like?
We will first call to see if our mutual expectations are comparable.
What kind of recruiting would it be if there was no personal interview. You will meet potential colleagues and can soak up the atmosphere of the office.
If you make it this far, we'll offer you a chance to be part of the team. If mutual sympathies and expectations are confirmed - welcome aboard LOGEX.